Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 25, 2014

And the winner is...












Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments and a special thank
to Kristen Donegan. Her choice for hosting the theme "memory" this week
inspired me to make this series (and I already made a second series...)

How to choose a winner...all the names in a hat? (I don´t have one...),
with a random nummer generator? (I don't like it...), and a random choice
is, in my opinion, always a little dissatisfying.

So I decided to give back the pieces and the stamps to the world (you...)
as a kind of "ode to the memory". And because the theme inspired me,
and in line with this also the participants who all shared their memories in
many different and beatiful  ways. So you're al winners!
Ok, I don't do this every week (...)
Just see it as a "random act of kindness", a kind of mail art project
or whatever you want to call it.. (And it was my 500th post)

Most of you will get get the choice you've made. Some of the choices
where double, you 'll get a piece of the second series I made.
(I'll post the images later this week).
Congrats to all of you who left a comment, contact me by email
for your postal adresses.




8 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Extraordinarily generous of you Eric. I will wait in breathless anticipation. MAny, many thanks.

Ariane Reichardt said...

Oh, what a handsome gesture by you, generous, ja, dear Eric! Thank you... very much!
Ich freue mich sehr!
Ariane.

Tammie Lee said...

how wonderful that your art is going out into our world to be enjoyed by many. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

What a big surprise. Thank you so much to share your memory.

Patrice A. said...

wauw....
wat een mooi gebaar
ik ga je mailen!
x

nadine paduart said...

wat fijn, fijn, fijn!
ik stuur je een mailtje, eric.
liefs,
n♥

Unknown said...

Hi Eric this is really very generous and makes me pretty happy! Yay I won and looking so forward to one of your collages.
Wish you anhappy and productive weekend.
Barbara bee

AvdW said...

je creativiteit spreekt niet alleen door je werk, maar ook in je benadering van kunst: het is een gave. Dat maakt van het leven een feest.
groet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...